AuditBoard expands platform with new risk management capabilities
- Published: Thursday, 19 March 2020 10:15
AuditBoard, a cloud-based software platform for automating and transforming the way enterprises handle critical risk, audit, and compliance work, has announced the release of AuditBoard RiskOversight, a new, integrated risk management solution.
An expansion of the AuditBoard platform, RiskOversight is purpose-built to elevate and execute risk management programs across the enterprise — including risk identification, assessment, response, mitigation, and monitoring — all in a highly integrated, visual, and intuitive solution.
RiskOversight allows an entire organization — not just the risk, audit, and compliance teams — to participate in risk management programs, leveraging data and collaboration to effectively manage risks and provide combined assurance across the business.
RiskOversight benefits include:
- End-to-end oversight – manages and provides visibility into the entirety of an organization’s risk management program, including identification, assessment, response, mitigation, and monitoring.
- Eliminates administrative tasks – streamlines and automates risk management execution, including the cumbersome risk assessment process, as well as manual aspects of obtaining status and follow up on risk assessments and action plans.
- Highly collaborative – facilitates collaboration across stakeholders and teams, increasing engagement and ownership for risk management programs.
- Integrated with audit and compliance – combines all audit, compliance, and risk activities into a single platform, creating greater efficiencies and alignment between audit, risk, and compliance.
- Easy to use and to implement – designed with ease-of-use at the forefront, RiskOversight provides customers with an intuitive experience, including thoughtful visualizations revealing trends, summaries, and actionable insights. Additionally, implementation takes place in weeks, not months, for a faster path to ROI.