Everbridge unveils COVID-19 ‘Return to Work’ software solution
- Published: Wednesday, 06 May 2020 09:32
Everbridge, Inc. has announced the availability of a new COVID-19 Return to Work software solution to help businesses and governments navigate the unprecedented complexity of operating during the next phase of the COVID-19 pandemic – preparing to bring back the workforce and reopen society.
Everbridge’s new Return to Work solution “enables businesses to manage the complexity of diverse city, state, and country guidelines and mandates that will evolve dynamically over time, as well as ensures compliance with a full audit trail”. Everbridge helps businesses manage all of this complexity through real-time risk intelligence, based on 22,000 data sources across 175 countries, that tracks everything from virus hotspots and travel restrictions, to quarantines and states of emergency, to production stoppages and resumptions, to protests and civil unrest.
The new Everbridge Return to Work solution speeds up contact tracing efforts by providing an automated approach to tracking an individual’s exposure to the virus at work, drawing upon 225 pre-existing, out-of-the-box integrations with such systems as calendaring applications, corporate travel itineraries, building access control, and visitor management. Everbridge enables over 100 communication modalities, including its mobile app, to communicate with and provide real-time feedback from employees, such as wellness checks, which can be used to determine who are candidates to return to work. Overall, Everbridge digitizes and automates the end-to-end return-to-work process while dramatically improving the response time to prevent unnecessary exposure to the virus when days and even hours matter.
“The world’s recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic will be complex, staggered and unpredictable,” said Ajay Nigam, Chief Product Officer at Everbridge. “In the meantime, technology, tools and data are available now to protect people as they return to work, get operations going, and to help governments keep their citizens safe in a better and more efficient manner while protecting privacy. The better handle an organization has on all this complexity, the sooner businesses can return employees to work while governments safely reopen public spaces.”
Everbridge’s Return to Work software solution empowers organizations to:
- Automatically leverage the right intelligence, including changing government regulations such as quarantines, curfews, travel bans, new public health policies, and rapidly identify new disease outbreaks.
- Implement, manage and track the tasks for the right protocol at the right location and at the right time, e.g., testing, automated polling of employees or citizens, and enabling mobile wellness checks.
- Accelerate contact tracing by automating the discovery of symptomatic or infected workers – identifying the meetings, buildings, visitors they came in contact with – and mapping against prior travel. Prevent future infections by proactively warning individuals before they enter an incident zone, e.g. an infection hot spot such as an area near a hospital or nursing home, or countries experiencing an increase in outbreaks. Leverage special needs registries to note vulnerable individuals most in need of isolation protocols.
- Integrate polling data from employees or citizens – including results from wellness checks and safety check-ins – into decisions on who can return to work or public spaces.
- Automatically identify and manage impacts to specific assets, supply chain, and transportation routes by tracking production stoppages, closures, and civil unrest, all with a complete audit trail.
- Everbridge also enables governments to anonymously report on crowd movement and population density, without compromising privacy, in order to determine whether groups have achieved more critical mass than is permitted under distancing guidelines, and to verify the success of evacuation efforts.
The Everbridge Return to Work software solution is immediately available in all markets where Everbridge operates for both corporate and government use cases. For more details about how your organization can access these tools, please visit Coronavirus Preparedness Hub.