The second edition of the e-book ‘Crisis Communications: A Primer for Teams’ by Al Czarnecki is now available. The book covers roles, resources, processes, and principles to put your C-suite on the same page during a crisis. The book:
- Outlines specific roles of key players prior to and during a crisis;
- Describes aspects of planning and operational factors relevant to crisis communications;
- Includes links to 300 Web-based resources.
Now in Kindle format, the second edition offers:
- A new chapter on social media;
- New material on smartphones and tablets;
- Direct links to 15 chapters and 150 subtopics;
- The Kindle app puts this on your smartphone, tablet and computer;
- Kindle Cloud Reader lets you read it anywhere with no software install.