New Arcserve X Series Appliances combine advanced backup, cyber security, and disaster recovery capabilities
- Published: Wednesday, 09 December 2020 09:36
Arcserve, LLC, has unveiled Arcserve X Series Appliances Secured by Sophos, claimed to be the first self-contained solutions with integrated cyber and data protection for enterprise data volumes. The new appliances combine deep learning endpoint protection and on- and off-site disaster recovery with over 3PBs of effective capacity in one unit, and linear expansion to increase capacity as needed.
Arcserve X Series Appliances uncomplicate enterprise infrastructures and offer a higher ROI by eliminating discrete data protection and security strategies:
- Powered by Arcserve UDP software, organizations protect complex workloads with heterogeneous technologies that can be unboxed and deployed in under 15 minutes;
- Integrate Sophos Intercept X Advanced cyber security to prevent ransomware and hacker attacks, including credential harvesting, lateral movement and privilege escalation;
- Protect entire enterprise data centers / centres with over 3PBs of effective capacity per unit; and,
- Increase capacity as needed with linear expansion.
Architected with cloud-native technologies, the X Series enables cloud economies of scale by combining on- and off-site backup and rapid restore to public and private clouds, including Arcserve Cloud, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure Nutanix Objects, Eucalyptus, Rackspace, and more. Features include instant VM and BMR, local and remote virtual standby, application-consistent backup and granular restore, and optional high availability.