Crisis24 and WorldAware release 2021 Global Forecast and Risk Maps
- Published: Tuesday, 22 December 2020 08:12
Crisis24 and WorldAware, GardaWorld companies now acting as one, have released an annual Global Forecast report and associated Risk Maps that provide insight and analysis of various threats for 2021 which organizations need to be aware of.
The 2021 Global Risk Maps also highlights the six countries that are considered the hotspots for 2021 with accompanying analyses and color-coded maps providing security risk levels for more than 200 countries.
Key topics analyzed in the 2021 Global Forecast include:
- The evolving situation in the Middle East, as Arab states are likely to normalize ties with Israel.
- The ever-changing dynamic between Russia and Turkey, and how it will affect the broader region.
- The economic challenges facing the UK following the end of the Brexit transition.
- The impact of a COVID-19 vaccine on organizations and travel.
- The recovery of the transportation industry after the pandemic.