Check Point launches Harmony: holistic remote working security for enterprises
- Published: Thursday, 25 February 2021 09:45
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. has launched Check Point Harmony, a unified solution to enable secure connectivity to any resource anywhere and to give total endpoint protection for users on any device. Harmony secures both corporate and BYOD devices, and Internet connections from known and zero-day attacks, while giving Zero Trust access to business applications in a single, easy to manage solution.
Harmony integrates key security capabilities in a single solution to deliver:
- Complete web security: as a core component of Harmony, the new Harmony Browse uniquely provides secure, fast, and private web browsing by inspecting all SSL traffic directly on the endpoint without adding latency or re-routing traffic through a secure web service. Harmony Browse blocks zero-day malware downloads, access to phishing websites, and prevents reuse of corporate passwords. It also keeps users’ browsing history private, ensuring compliance with data privacy regulations. Harmony Browse is easily deployed as a nano-agent in users’ browsers, and can be combined with any secure web gateway or endpoint security solution to enhance overall protection.
- Secure remote access from any device, anywhere: Harmony Connect securely connects any user or branch to any resource, supporting clientless Zero Trust Network Access from any browser.
- Protects users’ email and productivity apps: Harmony Email & Office secures users’ email clients and gives complete protection for Microsoft Office 365, Exchange, Google G Suite and more.
- Total endpoint and device security: Harmony Endpoint protects users’ PCs from ransomware, phishing, and malware, and minimizes breach impact with autonomous detection and response capability. Harmony Mobile secures employees’ mobile devices against malicious apps and network or OS attacks.