Castellan announces the availability of new third-party emergency notification connectors
- Published: Thursday, 26 May 2022 08:26
Castellan Solutions has announced that it has launched new integrations with leading emergency notification platforms, enabling organizations to drive crisis and disruption communications natively from within the Castellan resilience management platform.
Emergency notifications are a critical component of resilience management as they enable organizations to deliver timely, effective communications to protect their people and operations during a crisis.
Key features of the notification connectors include:
- Draft, launch, and manage third-party incident notifications natively within Castellan: leverage message templates created in your third-party system to drive emergency notifications directly from Castellan.
- Enable live syncing between your Castellan contacts and the contacts in your third-party platform: changes made in Castellan are sent to your third-party system, streamlining maintenance to ensure contacts are always in sync.
Additional new features launched in May include:
- Enhancements to the Castellan mobile application
- New accessibility capabilities that align with the WCAG 2.1 Level AA standard
- Enhancements to dependency mapping and Advanced Insights Reporting.
“While Castellan offers its own emergency notification option, customers already using third-party platforms may prefer to continue using that platform as their primary notification system,” stated Annie Asrari, Chief Product Officer of Castellan. “Integrating third party providers with the Castellan platform allows resilience leaders to manage their critical communications more seamlessly and effectively. During an incident, they can now leverage their primary notification system without ever leaving the Castellan platform.”