AlertMedia introduces Analyst Access: offers direct access to global intelligence team during critical events
- Published: Wednesday, 27 July 2022 09:13
AlertMedia, the threat intelligence and emergency communication provider, has announced the global availability of Analyst Access, a new solution that gives organizations direct, around-the-clock, access to a team of expert threat intelligence analysts.
Through Analyst Access, customers can now interact directly with AlertMedia’s Global Intelligence Team via an in-product, secure chat experience to obtain context, clarity, and insight on developing emergencies occurring near employees, facilities, and assets. The feature serves as a significant enhancement to the company’s Threat Intelligence offering.
“Incidents that put an organization’s people and operations at risk can escalate quickly with dire consequences,” said Sara Pratley, Vice President of Global Intelligence at AlertMedia. “Our Global Intelligence Team is comprised of former secret service members, military veterans, global security leaders, and breaking news journalists, and they understand that during emergencies, seconds matter. With the launch of Analyst Access, we are further expanding on our mission to save lives and minimize loss by providing timely, accurate information with human support to our customers during what may be some of the most critical moments for their business and employees.”
Key features of Analyst Access include:
- Access to a world-class Global Intelligence Team: AlertMedia’s Global Intelligence Team offers decades of combined experience monitoring and delivering threat intelligence for the CIA, FBI, US Army, and many of the world’s largest corporations and intelligence firms.
- Faster, analyst-vetted intelligence: AlertMedia’s Global Intelligence Team monitors thousands of data sources, identifies early signs of threats, verifies information, and delivers relevant alerts to its customers and their employees. AlertMedia’s Threat Intelligence platform offers real-time coverage of a wide variety of events.
- Global, secure chat room: With Analyst Access, all Threat Intelligence customers can now inquire about any alert in a global chat room, in which case an analyst on the Global Intelligence Team would respond. Customers can view discussions on an active event and collaborate with other impacted organizations to further reduce response times.
- Streamlined response workflows: Receive threat insights, gather context, send notifications, and manage communications from a single interface. Whether in the office or on the go, AlertMedia’s desktop and full-featured mobile app enable organizations to save time and effectively manage an emergency from detection to response to recovery.