Illumio introduces new solution to stop endpoint ransomware from spreading across the hybrid attack surface
- Published: Tuesday, 04 October 2022 08:46
Illumio, Inc., has launched Illumio Endpoint, a reimagined way to prevent breaches from spreading to clouds and data centers / centres from laptops.
Unlike other zero trust segmentation solutions, Illumio Endpoint lets your policy follow your teams’ laptops wherever they work, whether at home, in the office, or at a coffee shop. With Illumio Endpoint, the first device that gets infected will also be the last.
Illumio Endpoint includes:
- Extended visibility and segmentation policy controls for macOS and Windows devices, allowing organizations to see risk and stop attacks from spreading from laptops, workstations, and VDIs.
- A single, unified console to see and manage visibility and segmentation policy across endpoints, clouds, and data centers, making zero trust segmentation easier, faster, and more efficient for security teams.
- Work from anywhere support with segmentation policy that follows the device, so organizations have the confidence that their networks are secure, and their employees can remain productive while working from anywhere.
- The ability to control application access so users can only reach the necessary applications from their device, not the entire data center and cloud, minimizing the organization's risk from vulnerable or compromised endpoints.