Persistent launches cyber recovery solution with Google Cloud
- Published: Friday, 04 November 2022 10:27
Persistent Systems has announced the launch of a new solution that enables organizations to recover more quickly from cyber attacks. Together with Google Cloud, the Persistent Intelligent Cyber Recovery (PiCR) solution provides a comprehensive and scalable cyber recovery approach allowing organizations to reduce data loss and minimize the negative impact to brand reputation from prolonged downtime.
Persistent Intelligent Cyber Recovery is now available on the Google Cloud Marketplace.
Persistent Intelligent Cyber Recovery includes tailored recovery plans, Persistent IP for finding and remediating malware, and the optional managed services to administer the recovery process. Persistent’s solution integrates with Google Cloud to provide a secure recovery environment and Google Cloud Backup and DR for protecting the server images.
Persistent Intelligent Cyber Recovery offers the following benefits:
- Reduction in data loss
- Decreased risk of recurrent attacks through the removal of malware
- Faster recovery from ransomware and zero-day attacks (from weeks/months to hours/days)
- Potential cyber insurance cost reduction
- Scalable solution depending on enterprise size challenges.