Canadian government consults on cyber security and cyber resilience
- Published: Wednesday, 17 August 2016 07:52
The Government of Canada has launched a public consultation to ‘engage with Canadians on the evolving cyber security landscape’. The consultation will explore cyber security trends and challenges, as well as new initiatives under consideration ‘which will strive to build Canada’s resilience, capability and innovation in cyber security’.
Public Safety Canada will be leading the consultation, which closes on October 15th 2016.
Topics covered by the consultation include:
- The evolution of the cyber threat;
- The increasing economic significance of cyber security;
- The expanding frontiers of cyber security; and
- Canada’s way forward on cyber security.