Comments requested on BS 12999 Damage Management
- Published: Tuesday, 02 June 2015 09:11
BSI is seeking feedback on the draft BS 12999 standard. ‘BS 12999 Damage Management - Stabilization, mitigation, and restoration of properties, contents, facilities and assets following incident damage’ is intended to provide recommendations to individuals and organizations involved in carrying out damage management. It will be applicable to domestic, commercial and public buildings and includes the following main contents:
- Terms, definitions and abbreviations
- Damage incident instructions, intake and response planning4 On‑site damage assessment
- Damage scoping
- Damage recovery and restoration
- Completion sign-off and handover.
The deadline for comments is June 30th 2015.
Click here to read the draft standard and take part in the consultation.