New Resilience Association launches its first Annual Resilience Congress
- Published: Monday, 02 September 2019 15:40
The Resilience Association, which was launched recently in the UK, will hold its first Annual Resilience Congress on Wednesday 23rd October 2019. The event will be held at Chartered Accountants Hall, Moorgate Place, London and tickets cost £125.
Conference sessions will include:
- What does an Organisational Resilience Framework look like?
- What are the components for a Core Body of Knowledge for Organisational Resilience?
- What are the critical risks to any Organisational Resilience Framework?
- What does a Proportionate Response mean for Resilience?
- How do you deliver a Resilience Programme within an Organisation?
- What subject matter training should we expect for Organisational Resilience?
- How can Professional Standards and Future Vision make complement our understanding of Resilience?