New Zealand Trade and Enterprise releases series of videos on building resilient businesses
- Published: Wednesday, 02 September 2020 08:01
To help businesses build resilience in the wake of COVID-19, New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) has teamed up with Deloitte and PwC to create a new video series. Insights in the series have been drawn from NZTE’s Export Business Continuity Service workshops, which helped more than 400 companies navigate the fallout from COVID-19.
The six videos in the series offer practical advice on a range of topics including:
- Why understanding customers is key to your digital strategy
- Building a more flexible supply chain
- Scenario planning in times of chaos
- How to position your company for recovery
- Building financial resilience
- Simplified, effective cash flow forecasting
To watch the full series sign up at myNZTE.