Microsoft updates Azure business continuity technical guidance
- Published: Tuesday, 21 June 2016 07:33
Microsoft has announced that it has updated its Azure business continuity technical guidance and renamed it the Azure resiliency technical guidance.
The guidance has been updated to provide a better understanding of options with current Microsoft service offerings ‘as well as how to think about using Azure to recover from various kinds of failures’. It consists of ‘a series of articles covering different failure types that span from local to regional, different business continuity scenarios, and how to design a disaster recovery plan that can help you use Azure features and resources to meet your own disaster recovery and business continuity needs’.
The information is organized as follows:
- Recovery from local failures
- Recovery from an Azure region-wide service disruption
- Recovery from on-premises to Azure
- Recovery from data corruption or accidental deletion
An additional set of resources is also included.Go to the guidance index.