The latest resilience news from around the world

2023 expected to be a near-normal Atlantic hurricane season: NOAA

NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center is predicting a near-normal hurricane activity in the Atlantic this year. NOAA’s outlook for the 2023 Atlantic hurricane season predicts a 40 percent chance of a near-normal season, a 30 percent chance of an above-normal season and a 30 percent chance of a below-normal season.

Read more ...

Organizational resilience: grasping the vision

Organizational resilience has been around for a decade or more as a specific management discipline, but it has yet to gain traction in many organizations. This article explores what organizational resilience is and why it is worth taking another look at.

Read more ...

EU Cyber Solidarity Act will enhance EU cyber resilience capabilities

The European Commission has adopted the EU Cyber Solidarity Act to strengthen cyber resilience capacities across the EU. The proposed Act will support detection and awareness of cyber threats and incidents, enhance the preparedness of critical entities, and encourage the development of crisis management and response capabilities across Member States.

Read more ...

Want news and features emailed to you?

Signup to our free newsletters and never miss a story.

A website you can trust

The entire Continuity Central website is scanned daily by Sucuri to ensure that no malware exists within the site. This means that you can browse with complete confidence.

Business continuity?

Business continuity can be defined as 'the processes, procedures, decisions and activities to ensure that an organization can continue to function through an operational interruption'. Read more about the basics of business continuity here.

Get the latest news and information sent to you by email

Continuity Central provides a number of free newsletters which are distributed by email. To subscribe click here.